NEW FORTE INTERIOR WATERPROOFING SOLUTIONS
If your basement foundation is made of solid concrete, hairline cracks can be repaired from inside your basement using a pressure injection of either epoxy or poly-urethane. Insertion ports are installed along the crack and the epoxy or poly-urethane is injected into the crack all the way to the outside.
Polyurethane Crack Injection:
- Can be used to repair wet or even leaking cracks, it repels water.
- Polyurethane crack injection expands over 20 times its volume.
- Flexible and allows for natural movement of the concrete due to thermal shrinkage and expansion.
- Only to dry surfaces, making the repair of a leaking or wet cracks impossible
- Strength and bond with concrete greatly exceed the strength of the concrete itself.
- Epoxy Crack Filler provides the strongest repair, which will withstand traffic.
- Epoxy crack injection provides structural strength.
- No expansion – a 1/4-inch crack needs four times more epoxy than a 1/16-inch crack
Other Interior Waterproofing Services:
Internal Water Control Method: Drainage tiles installed just below the concrete floor in a basement leading to a sump pump or drain.
Tie \ Rod Holes: Plugged and sealed.
Underground Parking Garage (Ceiling Slab Cracks)